DPL Skin Rejuvemation Machine
- Commodity name: DPL Skin Rejuvemation Machine
DPL Application: Skin Rejuvenation Pigmented Lesions Vascular Lesions Acne Removal Hair Removal
DPL Clinical Advantages:
DPL using accurate light to achieve faster and uniform energy during the treatment.
Non anesthesia and shorter treatment sessions. No down time and no special care after the treatment.
With pulse mode, the DPL accurate light leaves no pain in skin.
DPL Technical Advantages:
- 15.6’Android Smart Clinics
15.6' Android Screen Smart Clinics System, provide Remote
Devices Management, Errors Alarm, Clinical Training,
Customers Info Storage, Appointment Reminder.
- Newest DPL Technology
75% Pain Reduced 75% Redness Reduced compared with DPL.
- Camera DPL Handle
10 Times High Resolution Skin CAMERA，Skin and Hair
Analysis for Accurate Clinical Parameters, Clinical results under controlling.
- 10 Shoots/Sec Fast Results
10Shoots/sec In-motion DPL Technology，75% treatment
time reduced, clients bookings increase 100% everyday.
- 2,000,000 Shots Germany Lamp
2,000,000 Shoots Germany Heraeus Xenon Lamp, Stable
Energy, 2 times Lifespan than others.
DPL MACHINE ANDROID SMART Clinics:
Manage Your Clinics. Maximize Your Potential.
DPL Platforms and Handpieces
DPL Lets you view the number of pulses, time operated, areas treated, number of platforms and Handpieces operated by each practitioner at any given time. This data is crucial for ongoing modifications of your Clinics’equipment and for collecting operational statistics (per platforms, Handpiece and Clinics), tracking practitioner performance and improving human resource management.
DPL Treatment Management
Follow up on individual patient care, including areas treated, protocols, and date of visit. Monitor patient cases and needs, and contact them when their next treatment is coming up.
Improve customer support and experiences, enhance Clinical results and reinforce customer engagement and relationships. Smart Clinics presents Clinical protocols on the screen, making hard-copy protocols a thing of the past.
DPL Maintenance and Service
DPL Smart Clinics lets you open up a service call at any time through the application, sending you a troubleshoot guide so that problems can be solved when they arise. It offers the ability to track treatments and view statistics for each machine to prevent overuse and underuse, follow up on errors and receive ongoing maintenance alerts (water/filters). With Smart Clinics, you can prevent downtime, manage your resources more efficiently and boost productivity.
DPL Marketing and Promotion
Smart Clinics provide Marketing and Promotion function for distributors
and chain spa owners, you can push the newest information to every of the devices, and brings more chance to cooperation with your clients.
What is DPL Technology?
DPL based on the new Dye Pulsed Light technology, it is as effective as laser treatments, combined with the safety, versatility and low-cost of pulsed light. DPL is a high-end, professional grade skin rejuvenation technology. It is one of the most efficient methods used to achieve uniform skin tone and texture, with fewer treatments and faster results. The unique combination of exclusive DPL and AFT technologies targets all layers of hyperpigmentation, including dark skin,
as well as all types of pigmented and vascular lesions.
Why Choose MED-230Dual for Your Next DPL (Photofacial) Treatment?
MED-230Dual DPL is the golden standard for photo rejuvenation. This not only Medical CE approved, but also FDA and CFDA cleared technology provides dramatic results for a variety of benign conditions, including age spots, sun-induced freckles, symptoms of rosacea, unsightly veins, and other blemishes.
What Conditions does DPL Photo rejuvenation treat?
• Young patients with milder degrees of sun damage or early aging changes
• Rejuvenation of skin of the face, neck, chest, shoulders, arms or hands
• Pigment Changes/Sun Damage or Aging Skin
• Ruddy Skin Appearances ("Dyschromia") - rosacea, redness of the chest and neck
• Enlarged Pores
• Fine Lines
• Telangiectasia (broken capillaries)
• Unwanted Freckles
• Hyperpigmentation or brown spots
What to do Before your DPL Treatment:
• Avoid tanning and excessive sun exposure 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
•The treatment areas should be cleansed and all makeup or creams removed.
• Each treatment takes approximately 15 to 45 minutes depending on the size of the area treated.
What to do After your DPL Treatment:
• A sunburn sensation is common. Cold packs may be used for ten minutes after your treatment.
• The skin may appear pink and flushed. This usually resolves after several hours.
• Age spots and melasma patches will darken over several days and either exfoliate off over 7 to 10 days or fade over several weeks.
• Striping is common in areas treated off the face, like the arms and chest, and require follow up treatment to even out the results.
• Gentle cleansing and sun protection are important while the skin is sensitive.
• It is very important to avoid tanning 4 weeks before and 4 to 6 weeks after your treatments.
• In general, there is little downtime with DPL. Occasional bruising and swelling may occur but is
temporary and resolves over 3 to 7 days. You can resume normal activities immediately after your treatment.
• Gradual improvement will be noted over your course of treatments.
★ LEAVE A MESSAGE